We DO NOT recruit. Hang with us on the road, see what we do, experience our culture, then let’s chat. Go Niners! Ah ooh~!
Spartan Niner Empire Members
These Spartans know what to do
on a 49er first down, do you?
Why do we call ourselves Spartans of the Niner Empire?
1. The 49ers wanted us to. Remember 2012 Jumbotron at Candlestick playing clips from the Spartan 300 movie? Yep they did that and we listened!
2. Bill Walsh was a Spartan! San Jose State:)
3. Spartans wore Red n Gold:)
4. Spartans Never Quit = Remain Faithful in hard times against extreme adversity
5. Spartans Never Surender = Faithful in 49er DNA!
6. Since 2012 starting in Candlestick, 49er Fans chant Ah Ooh, Ah Ooh, Ah Ooh on every 49ers 1st down announcement.
7. When we established our Booster Club, we needed an identity, and we chose to be Spartan Niner Fans. It's fun, engaging and full of spirit so Ah OoH to you friend.
8. We started as a new breed of Niner Fan supporting the team AWAY from the Bay with a military style, organized methodology (a few of us were trained with in the U.S. Armed Forces).
9. Our tailgates are planned with precision and great detail to logistics, location and communications plan so every 49er Fan traveling to an away game can find the party! They don't happen to be off the chain by chance, we design them to be epic, family friendly, safe and memorable.
10. Ah Ooh, Ah Ooh, Ah Ooh!!! It's really fun to do at away games and easy to make some Niner noise in a powerful way. When your with a group of 49er Fans, just yell "49ers 1st Down" and see/hear what happens next;)